Bentham OPEN only accepts articles written in good English. A scientifically sound and grammatically correct article leaves a greater impact on the reader. Our copyeditors ensure the usage of correct grammar and spelling, consistent terminology and accurate punctuation.
OUR SERVICES INCLUDE:
- Conforming to either British or American English
- Improvement in language by opting for appropriate word choice
- Correction of spelling, grammatical and punctuation errors
- Accurate usage of tenses
- Elimination of typographical errors
BUT WE DO NOT OFFER:
- Editing of scientific, medical or technical content
- Re-writing or paraphrasing of any part or of the complete manuscript
- Formatting of manuscripts as per specific Journal guideline
- Editing or formatting of references
TYPES OF MANUSCRIPTS HANDLED:
Bentham OPEN caters to manuscripts requiring both Minor and Moderate copyediting.
- Minor Copyediting: Minor copyediting entails correction of spellings, punctuation, typographical errors and basic grammatical glitches.
- Moderate Copyediting: Moderate copyediting involves, besides typographical errors, correction of fundamental language errors mostly grammatical in nature, sentence clarity, redundancies and inconsistencies in the text of only linguistic nature.
TURN AROUND OPTIONS:
- Regular: 7 to 10 days depending on the type of editing required
- Urgent: 3 to 5 days, depending on the type of editing required
Original: Fluorescein isothiocyanate (FITC)-Inulin and Paclitaxel in breast cancer cells, has potental to thrill the in-vitro breast tumors by local, sustained and long-term therapeutic drug delivery .
Edited: Fluorescein isothiocyanate (FITC)-Inulin and Paclitaxel in breast cancer cells, have the potential to activate the in-vitro breast tumors by local, sustained and long-term therapeutic drug delivery .
Original: Green tea contain beta-carotene, vitamin C, and alpha-tocopherol, that inhibiting oxidation reactions promoted by oxygen and peroxides and that include many held to protect the living body from the deleterious effects of free radicals.
Edited: Green tea contains beta-carotene, vitamin C, and alpha-tocopherol, that inhibit oxidation reactions promoted by oxygen and peroxides and protect the living body from the deleterious effects of free radicals.
For a quote and timeline, send an email to: email@example.com
About the JournalEnsuring Content IntegrityFAQsBoard Recruitment WorkflowGuidelines for Guest EditorsInstructions for AuthorsPublication Cycle Process FlowQuick Track OptionPublication FeeReviewers GuidelinesPeer Review WorkflowCopyediting ServicesEditorial PoliciesArchiving PoliciesPublishing Ethics and Rectitude